When you own a vehicle, whether it’s an off-road truck or a luxury RV, you want to go out and enjoy them without having to worry about finding a place to store during the offseason. Fortunately, many of our Prime Storage facilities have the solution for you! We provide a variety of vehicle storage options that are affordable, reliable, and flexible for all vehicle types.
Our vehicle parking units can accommodate many different types of vehicles including:
- Water Sports Vehicles (speed boats, jet skis, etc.)
- Golf Carts
- And more!
Vehicle Storage Features and Amenities
When you store your vehicle with Prime Storage, you’ll enjoy storage features and amenities that will make your experience as easy as possible. We offer 24-hour access at select facilities along with flexible month-to-month leases so you can choose just how long you’d like to store your vehicle with us. Most of our facilities also feature wide aisles perfect for large trailers, RVs, and trucks.
Vehicle Storage Prep
Before you store your vehicle, it’s important to make sure that it is properly prepared, especially for long-term storage. To prepare your vehicle:
- Complete a deep clean of both the interior and exterior of your vehicle, making sure it is free of food and other perishable items that might attract critters.
- Inspect and repair any leaks within the transmission, engine, and breaks you may find.
- Remove the battery to prevent drainage.
- Make sure all wheels are in good condition.
- Seal all windows and vents to prevent pests and rodents from sneaking their way inside.
- Use a high-quality cover to protect your vehicle from rain, hail, sun, snow, and debris.
Which type of unit should I get?
At Prime Storage, we offer a wide selection of vehicle parking options that accommodate all types of different vehicles. We provide dimensions of all of our units to give you a better idea of which best suits your needs. For further guidance, contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
What is required to store a vehicle in self storage?
To rent one of our vehicle parking units, we require vehicle registration and proof of insurance.
Can I access my vehicle anytime?
All of our facilities have convenient access hours that allow you to access your vehicle. Some of our facilities even have 24-hour access available!
Rent Your Vehicle Parking Unit Today
At Prime Storage, we would much rather you focus on hitting the open road instead of your vehicle storage, so we go above and beyond to provide you quick, easy, and convenient solutions. When your adventures are over for the season, and you’re ready to store your vehicles, head over to your nearest Prime Storage and we’ll get you squared away!